Friday, April 29, 2016

HELLO ALL !!!

Hello My Friends and Family !!!  Just arrived back home after another climb up Bent Mtn on the Blue Ridge Parkway.  The time is getting closed for my Colorado adventure so each of these rides is an important part of my training !!!  Although I only rode about 15 miles today ... I averaged 7.2 mph and that is up one mph from my first attempt at this climb just two weeks ago !!!  Doesn't sound like much but it IS important to keep improving !!!  I still have some concern about riding at extreme altitude of the Rockies but I hope arriving out West a couple days early will help, even just a little, with acclimating and learning to breath under exertion on those long climbs !!!  Wish me luck and send me ALL the good thoughts you possibly can !!!  And if you care to , click on the "donation" link at the top of the home page and send a tax deductible gift to the MSAV address on that page !!!  Keep following this blog and before too long ... I will be riding in the ROCKIES FOR REAL !!!  Thanks for all your support !!!  Until next time ... Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment