Thursday, June 16, 2016

Thuesday June 16, 2016 ... I'm in Colorado !!!

Hello ALL  !!!  I arrived in Colorado, just South od Denver about an hour ago after a couple long days.  Yesterday we drove just over 1,000 miles before finding a room in Junction City, KS.  I actually think I was asleep before my head even hit the pillow !!!  A much needed and well deserved slumber I must confess !!!  But it actually allowed for a much shorter trip today as we arrived at our good friends about 1:30 this afternoon.

Even though it's almost time for this adventure to really begin ... It's finally hitting me how REAL this is going to be ... aa true test for me Physically, mentally and spiritually !!!  E ...ven with all of my miles and hours of training ... when I actually look out and see the Rockies ... even from this distance ... I am in such a state of awe !!!  This has been a HUGE country to travel across and to actually see the Rockies just outside our front door ... I am almost speechless right now so I reckon it's a good thing I am typing right now as I am privileged to be riding for my MSAVers back home !!!

I hope to start down loading some pictures tomorrow as I know that will add greatly to ANY words I might possibly put down and  on this paper !!!  I am so thankful to have each of you following my BLOG and   look forward to sharing these experiences over the next week or so ... It really means the world to me to be here and share the hopes and dreams of everyone living with Multiple Sclerosis ... to one day see a WORLD FREE OF M.S. !!!

Bur until that day arrives ... the Multiple Sclerosis Alliance of Virginia will be available to help educate and empower folks living with this disease to have better lives !!!  And this is where I am asking you, if you haven't already, to make your tax deductible donation to the MSAV today !!!  our group started about 2 1/2 years ago on a cold January night and has grown to over 200 with meetings twice a month ... every second Tuesday at 1:00 p.m. and every fourth Thursday evening at 6:00 p.m.

My sincere thanks to each of you for following this trek through the Rockies and DOUBLE thanks for considering making a gift for this cause. You will find the address to mail it yo on the face page of this BLOG at www.msride.org  Until we meet again ... please be safe and I hope you come back tomorrow to follow this adventure !!!  Kenny  


1 comment:

  1. You are such an inspiration to us all Kenny, we are with you! Hugs from all of us at the MSAV and Roanoke Valley MS support groups!

    ReplyDelete